The National Alliance of Black School Educators (NABSE) takes great pleasure in inviting you to exhibit at our 40th Annual Conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, TN, November 14-18, 2012. We are planning for more than 3,000 participants from across North America and beyond to participate in the conference this year. It is here that you can grow your business, make valuable connections and position your company as a strategic partner to educators! Don't miss this great opportunity and register today to exhibit at NABSE!
is expected to attend?
- School Board Members
- Purchasing Officers
- Senior Level Administrators
- Teachers (K-12)
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Educational Consultants
- Curriculum Specialists
- University and College Faculty
- Charter School Officials
Why is this conference so powerful for exhibitors?
- You have the opportunity to showcase your products and services, emphasize your corporate message and improve your profitability with one of the largest and most diverse audiences of educators.
- You will be able to speak to all of the roles and responsibilities in the school market.
- This conference is a great place to find educators who are exploring the new technologies and
methodologies that are improving learning and teaching.
- For recruiters, it is the perfect place to find qualified African American educators and students to enhance the diversity in your workforce.
This section is devoted to bringing innovative and state-of-the-art
educational products and services to the attention of educators,
administrators, parents, students and other attendees.
In conjunction with the NABSE Employment Opportunities
Center, the Non-Profit section is composed of school systems,
government agencies, grassroots organizations and others seeking
qualified job applicants or spreading their message of voluntarism
and/or activism for the benefit of education.
This is a retail proprietor's paradise! Vendors can sell a variety of
products directly to conference participants. This is the only
section of the three, where direct sales are permitted.
Download our Exhibitor Prospectus for details.