|The National Alliance of Black School Educators (NABSE) cordially invites you to tee off at the 16th Annual Emma L. Marshall Epps Golf Tournament held in conjunction with NABSE's 45th Annual Conference, in New Orleans, LA. (Proceeds from the golf tournament are applied towards the NABSE African American Youth Male Leadership Summit.)
WHEN: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
WHERE: Stonebridge Golf Club of New Orleans, LA
FORMAT: Shotgun Start, 4 Player Scramble, 8 AM
Click here to download the flyer and attached registration form.
Click here to register online for the conference NOW. (This includes the registration for the Golf Tournament, as well.)
For a $125 donation, each golfer plays 18 holes of golf and will receive:
- Continental Breakfast &New Orleans Style Brunch
- 1st and 2nd Place Awards
- Door prizes and other goodies
Special golf prizes will be awarded for:
- Longest Drive
- $3,000 Hole-in-One Club - four (4) golf and brunch tickets, back page of tournament program, tee sponsorship sign, reception, nationwide websites acknowledgment and special recognition at brunch
- $2,000 Eagle Club - three (3) golf and brunch tickets, green sponsorship sign, reception, program acknowledgment and recognition at brunch
- $1,000 Birdie Club - two (2) golf and brunch tickets, sponsorship golf cart sign, reception, program acknowledgment and recognition at brunch
- $500 Par Club - one (1) golf and brunch ticket, sponsorship, goodie bag, reception, and program acknowledgment
- $50 Bogey Club - tax-deductible donation with name on patron list in tournament program
- Tax-Deductible contributions of checks, games, door prizes, and other promotional items for the "goodie bags."
Traditional golf attire is required on the golf course.
Golf shoes must have soft spikes and a collared shirt is required.
T-shirts, undershirts, cut-offs, gym shorts, sweat suits and jeans (of any kind) are not permitted.
For additional information, contact: Dr. Wade Poole at (202) 713-3987 or
Mrs. Elzie Rose at (504) 914-7737 or Mrs. Lynda Jackson at (313) 645-4628 or Dr. Emma L. Marshall Epps at (248) 467-1160.
Make sure you have the newest pdf Adobe Reader.